Why temperature control?
Temperature controls are designed to work in conjunction with our total home control systems and provide convenience, flexibility and energy savings in an aesthetically pleasing design.
Saving energy with temperature control
Heating and cooling accounts for more than 40% of a typical home’s energy use. Controlling temperature with a programmable thermostat can help you save 16% of the energy used on HVAC
An out of view HVAC controller replaces the wall-mounted thermostat. It communicates with a wireless temperature sensor and seeTemp wall controls via Clear Connect™ RF technology to simplify installation and ensure reliable operation.
- Designed by Honeywell and communicates via Lutron® Clear Connect RF Technology
- Features an intuitive touchscreen interface
- Easy installation—replaces existing thermostat
- Compatible with designer seeTemp™ wall controls
- Create energy-saving schedules using Home Control+ app
- Control temperature from keypads, sensors, mobile devices and third-party control systems
- Wired temperature sensor connection for remote indoor or outdoor sensor
- eco button adjusts temperature 2º F to save energy without sacrificing comfort
- Celsius and Fahrenheit versions available
- Multiple seeTemp wall controls may be used—providing multi-location control
- Communicates via Lutron® Clear Connect ™ RF Technology to ensure reliable communication and consistent performance
iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android
View the current temperature, adjust the set point and system mode, and manage your thermostat schedule using Lutron’s Home Control+ app. Use it for convenience while at home or while you’re away. Automatically control your temperature to save energy using the 7-day, 4-event HVAC schedule. The schedule includes recommended settings to save energy and maintain comfort.
Include temperature control in whole-home scenes like a “Goodnight” scene. When you press the “Goodnight” button the lights turn off and temperature sets back a few degrees to save energy overnight.
While you’re away
If you’re going on vacation, your system can run a series of lighting events that make your home look occupied. It can also maintain an energy-saving set point.Request A Free Estimate